Traditional Indian home remedies for dandruff
There’s no hair condition as embarrassing as dandruff. typically the answer will belong the last place you’d expect – your room! Here area unit 10 things retiring things from your kitchen that may get obviate those pestering flakes:
1. Curd (dahi) with its acidic and learning properties helps fight dandruff.
India.com Health tip: Ferment atiny low quantity of curd (enough to hide your scalp) for 2 days. Apply it and keep it for one hour. Wash it off with a light shampoo. try this a minimum of double every week.
2. Regular henna (mehndi) application has been followed for hundreds of years and has been well-known for decreasing dandruff. it’s curative yet as learning properties.
India.com Health tip: combine henna, amla, tea powder, juice in curd. Add some drops of toilet article. Keep aside for 10-12hrs. Apply on your hair ANd leave it for an hour. Wash it off with a shampoo.
3. Aloe vera gel contains healing, medicinal drug and antifungal parts properties.
India.com Health tip: Applying recent Aloe vera gel on scalp is otherwise of keeping your dandruff trapped. Keep the gel on for 30min. Wash your hair with AN Aloe vera primarily based shampoo.
4. Fenugreek (methi) is AN herb that’s pronto offered in our room. it’s anti-fungal and scalp soothing properties.
India.com Health tip: Soak fenugreek seeds long in water and grind to a fine paste. Apply this paste on the scalp for thirty to forty five minutes. Wash with a light shampoo.
5. Gram flour (besan) is a good cleanser. It removes the dirt and is handy for dandruff remedy.
India.com Health tip: Apply gram flour mixed with curd on your scalp. Rinse when 20-30min.
6. AN apple daily keeps the doctor away. Well, it will keep your dandruff away too!
India.com Health tip: it’s anti-fungal and anti inflammatory properties. build a paste of equal amount of apple and orange and apply on the scalp. Wash your hair when 20-30min with a shampoo.
7. Melia Azadirachta leaves with their anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, antiseptic and anti inflammatory properties is extremely effective in dominant dandruff.
India.com Health tip: Boil Melia Azadirachta leaves in water and use this water to rinse hair.
8. Basil leaves (Tulsi) has been used since ages for its healing properties.
India.com Health tip: build a paste of tulsi leaves and amla powder mixed with water. Massage on the scalp. Let it stay for [*fr1] AN hour. Wash the hair with water.
9. recent juice, your favorite summer drink doubles up as dandruff-basher yet The acid in lime scrubs out the dead cells and helps cure dandruff.
India.com Health tip: Add a tablespoon of recent juice within the water in your last rinse after you wash your hair.
10. Ginger root and beetroot, 2 salient options of the many a classic dish may also do wonders for your hair!
India.com Health tip: Grind ginger root and beetroot to create a paste. nightly the hair should be massaged with this paste. Rinse within the morning. It helps management dandruff effectively in concerning four to five nights.