Winter special: Top 5 home remedies for cracked heels
Winter may be a time once those whacky cold winds leave you with a dry skin. So, it’s necessary to require care of your skin specially your toes to avoid cracked heels as this drawback is common with everybody and aggravates in winters.
Read on to understand the most effective natural remedies to cure those cracked heels.
Home remedies to treat cracked heels:
- For treating cracked heels, apply a combination of candle wax and mustard oil and leave it on long to ascertain the distinction.
- Cracked heel may be a common drawback however trust American state, vegetable oil works wonders. Apply it on your cracked heels before about to bed and you’ll fall gaga together with your feet the terribly next day.
- Applying pulp of ripe banana on the affected space. It helps lots in quick healing.
- build a combination of glycerol and rosewater and apply it to your feet for say fifteen days and you’ll be astonied to ascertain the results.
- build a combination of turmeric, tulsi and natural resin in equal elements and add to a small degree Aloe vera gel into it. Now, apply the paste on the heels and see the results.
Tips for avoid dry and cracked heels
- one among the most effective recommendation is to shop for the correct size of footwear as illfitted footwear will harm your feet.
- Most folks have a habit of walking vacant foot at home; avoid doing thus as your feet catch dirt whereas you walk while not slippers.
- strive keeping your feet clean and dirt free, cowl them properly and moisten them a minimum of once on a daily basis to stay them soft and supple.
So, prolong women build the foremost of those tips and say affirmative to those horny high heels stilettos and exquisite strappy sandals even in winters.